Progress in Life 02 February 2011

Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Weight am : 12st 1 3/4
Attended gym : No, it was too dark and wet to go anywhere after work bar home, but I did do 10 mins on my rowing machine at home and almost died!
Naughties eaten : Way too many Cadburys fingers, a jaffa cake and a (very, very small) slice of chocolate cake, again, in my defence it is that time of the month.
Spends : £3, Porridge, peppers and cereal bars.
Selling on ebay : Two dresses and one pair of shoes, no bids yet, but one dress has two watchers and the pair of shoes have one watcher. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/welsh_leanne/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

My fave piece of jewellery at the moment, I particularly love it teamed with this bargain jumper from Primark. Unfortunately I can't actually remember where this necklace came from, knowing me it was ebay!!




Items that have tempted me...

♥ Paint Your Own Wellies £24.50 welshwellies.co.uk

Stereophonics Album Cover Coaster Set £5.49 Ebay - only flaw is that it doesn't contain Word Gets Around cover.