Week in Post #5 - Dainty Roses

Sunday, July 17, 2011
Hi ladies, I haven't received many exciting things in the post this week, that was until my Dainty Roses order landed on my door matt on Saturday! I placed the order on Thursday evening so was super shocked to see it arrive so quickly!

 Beautifully packed 

 Fox ring

 I had this brooch free as I spent over £12, such a lovely surprise!

The other package contained this owl necklace. It is a Christmas present for my mother so I haven't opened it. I wore mine up her house the other week and she loved it, thankfully Lisa had one left in stock so I've been super organised and ordered it! 

Once again, Lisa has impressed me! My items are gorgeous, the packaging is lovely and the postage was super quick! Can you believe that the P&P is actually free?!

 I ordered some jewellery boxes for my shop, annoyingly I didn't check the measurements and they're too small for the new rings I'm selling!


Free samples that I'm yet to try