OOTD & A plea for advice...

Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Hi girls, a late one from me tonight! I've been shopping, done some housework and packed a few things in readiness to post tomorrow. Phew, a lot of work for the a plonk my bum on the sofa as soon as I get home from work type that I am! Just enough time to do a quick outfit post and catch up on all of your wonderful posts before going to bed!

This is what I wore when I went shopping Saturday...




 Glasses Necklace - Temporary Secretary
Blouse - Primark
Jeggings - really, really old
Boots- Peacocks
Bag - Primark
I thought I'd quickly show you my face as well because I'm wearing my ELF gel liner in 'gunmetal' here and I love it! I'm still new to applying liner on the top lash but I'm slowly getting there! I'm not wearing a lot of other make up here, just the usual Rimmel 25 hour foundation, Rimmel blusher & Rimmel powder. I can't remember what I had on on my lips sorry! *bad blogger*

Plea for advice...

The second part of the post is me, asking you, my lovely readers, for help! I've got a Christening coming up at the end of the month. Its at a Church followed by an evening reception - what does one wear to a Christening? Its a Sunday church affair so I don't really feel like I should be getting all dolled up!

I did see the below dress in my local Peacocks today and I do have Peacocks vouchers so that would be ideal, is it suitable for a Christening? Is it too casual? ARRRGGHHH I have no idea!!!

Peacocks
Please help :)