Replica Bag & Scarf

Tuesday, July 26, 2011
I tweeted a while back saying that I wanted to treat myself to a nice replica bag but wasn't sure which one. The lovely Leanne-Marie tweeted me back linking me to her replica Alexandra Wang Rocco, I instantly fell in love and had to have one!

I ordered mine from this UK seller on ebay. While I was there I couldn't resist adding a cheeky scarf to my order!


The items arrived soooo quickly! I paid on Thursday evening, the bag arrived by recorded delivery on the Monday and the scarf arrived on the Tuesday.

The bag is medium in nude and cost £28.99 plus £2.99 postage, the scarf is in white and cost £4.99 with £0.99 postage.

The bag came in a little dust sleeve...





 inside zip pocket

 two inside pouches, phone & ipod maybe





 two zip compartments on the side


detachable shoulder strap

I've taken photos both with and without the flash so that you can get more of a feel of it! The only downside I do have with this bag is the 'fishy' smell. I've heard that this is the glue and am hoping it will fade over time!

What do you think of these items? Good replicas? Do you have any nice replica items?