Week in Photos #21

Sunday, July 24, 2011
This week has been...

ORGANISED - I've had this watch for about two months now, I bought it with the ASOS Groupon that came out ages ago! It was huge so I needed to have links taken out, my watches need to sit tight to cover my tattoo for work purposes you see. I finally got around to getting the links removed this week!

SAD - While having a fantastic day out yesterday I heard the news that Amy Winehouse had passed away. Its such a waste, she was such a talented 27 year old who unfortunately had some serious issues and rejected the help that was offered. They were playing her music in the clubs in Cardiff last night in tribute which was lovely. Just a shame it took her death for her music to be played! Hopefully she is finally at peace, RIP.

TASTY - I can't do one of these posts without yummy food pictures now can I! These Mr Kipling trifle cakes are lovely, as is the chocolate mud pie cupcake from Greggs!


FUN/DRUNK - I had a fantastic day out with the girls yesterday at Ponty's Big Weekend.

this little fella caused chaos on the train! Everyone was screaming!
Skittle bombs :)

I also went out for food and the cinema in the week but didn't take any photos! We had a lovely meal in Frankie & Bennys. Went over to the cinema to find out that Bridesmaids was fully booked :( We ended up going home quite happy as we had full bellies and another excuse for a 'date night'.