OOTD - Day to Night

Sunday, July 24, 2011
As you probably already know I went to Ponty's Big Weekend to see The Wanted yesterday. I went into Cardiff for drinks afterwards so wanted to wear something that was suitable to wear day to night. I showed you a picture of the dress yesterday so here it is all accessoried up!

Dress - Peacocks
Sandals - Peacocks
Shoes - Primark
Bag - Primark
Owl Necklace - Love Suzie Jewellery (closed down)
Earings - Peacocks
Bangles - Primark

I wore my sandals in the day and took some heels with me. I made sure that my bag was big enough to fit my shoes in. Its quite a simple look but I think it worked quite well for the day to night dilemma that I faced!

We had a lovely day and thankfully the sun was shining brightly! Most of us forgot our sunglasses so ended up popping into New Look in Pontypridd and picking up a pair for £1 in the sale! Here is a shot of the us outside the portaloos, classy! I'm not sure exactly where everyone got their clothes but I'll try my best!

Left to right - 
Kirsty is wearing a playsuit from Ebay
Gemma is wearing a playsuit from Debenhams (I think!)
Me as above
Sarah is wearing a New Look dress
Sadie ?

Sarah and I modelling are £1 New Look sunglasses!

Have you all had a good weekend? What have you been up to?