Rouge Bunny Rouge Goody Bag

Thursday, July 28, 2011
A while back I was lucky enough to win a Rouge Bunny Rouge goody bag via GlossyBox's Twitter. I was very excited to receive this as I loved the Rouge Bunny Rouge lipgloss that I received in my June GlossyBox.

My goodies arrived packaged in the normal GlossyBox outer packaging, which confused me somewhat as I hadn't long received my GlossyBox, I opened it to reveal the Rouge Bunny Rouge bag along with a lovely card from GlossyBox congratulating me.


Inside my goody bag I had a Decadent Duo in Flamenco Duende and a Long Lasting Eyeshadow in Unforgettable Oriole.





The eye shadow is described as a Delicate, metallic, white gold. Perfect as a highlighting eye shadow or full on dazzle effect for the evening.

As you can see the eye shadow is a lovely golden colour. This is very pigmented and as with all Rouge Bunny Rouge products the packaging is to die for! I don't want to use it because I don't want to ruin it!

You can buy it from Zuneta for £22.00.






This decadent duo is described as Creamy, sheerest, delicate honey-peach-beige lipgloss, with a hint of glitter paired with a silky, delicate illuminating tawny liquid blush.

As expected this lipgloss is gorgeous! I'm not so sure on the blush yet, I'm not really a fan of liquid blushers to be honest so can't really comment fairly on this. I will continue to play around with it as I can see that it does have a lot of potential.

You can buy this from Zuneta for £28.00.

Overall I adore Rouge Bunny Rouge products, being on the tight budget that I am I will not be repurchasing these products. If there was an amazing offer for Rouge Bunny Rouge, for say 75% off, then I would rush out and buy it all!! As that is highly unlikely I will continue to admire the gorgeous packaging of these products and use them for special occasions.

Thank you so much GlossyBox and Rouge Bunny Rouge for holding this giveaway and for picking me as a winner!

please note that even though I didn't pay for these products I was never asked to blog about them, I decided to share them with you as I genuinely do like the products. The views expressed are my own, personal views.