Week in Post #7

Saturday, July 30, 2011
The postman has been very kind to me this week, despite the fact that he woke me up at 8:30 this morning after I drank a bottle of wine last night. I think he does it on purpose. Twice now he has woke me up and actually laughed at me! It makes me so paranoid when he laughs at me because I've literally jumped out of bed and opened the door, not looked in any mirrors or anything! Damn you Mr Postie!

You may notice that this post is a day earlier than usual, that is because I am going to a Christening tomorrow so may not get chance to post it then. I figured that I may as well post it today as I won't be receiving any more post now. I may even move it to a Saturday from now on, I'll see.

Here is what I've received this week...

A sample of Lift Activ

I took part in a 30 day skin trial with Nelsens, which unfortunately didn't agree with my skin. I gave them feedback on the products and they very kindly sent me this as a thank you! They also gave me a £5 Boots voucher at the beginning of the trial!

The biggie :) This is the main reason for not hitting the postman when he woke me up this morning, because he had my MUA goodies! I took advantage of the Superdrug free delivery to stock up on the products that I can't get in my local store.

Zoe sent me these eyelashes to try, which I am super excited about as I've wanted to give these a whirl for a while now! She also very kindly gave me a nail polish which was a lovely unexpected little treat! Thank you so much Zoe and you got featured in 'week in post'!! 

The Dog's Doodahs very kindly sent me a blogger support pack! LOVE!