My Amazing RAK!!

Friday, October 7, 2011
As some of you may know I organised an RAK a while ago. I paired myself with Jessie over at Not a Make-up Snob. Annoyingly I forgot to take a photo of the goodies that I sent to Jessie so can't share that with you, but, I received my goodies today and am so pleased!!

 CUTE packaging :)

 Loads of goodies! 

 Lovely letter :)

The contents...





I received so much! I really am absolutely thrilled with everything I got, it is all so me! Jessie actually knitted the hand warmers for me, I'm actually feeling quite inspired to start knitting as they are adorable!

Thank you so much Jessie for putting so much thought into my package and getting it so right, everything, right down to the packaging and the paper is so me!

Keep an eye out for my RAK round up post, when other people have blogged about what they have received I will do a full post sharing with you who took part and linking you to their posts showing what they received.