All Hallows Eve... (photo heavy)

Monday, October 24, 2011
As I'm sure you're aware Halloween is just around the corner. This year I won't be doing anything for it as it is my cousin's 30th birthday so I am going out to celebrate that this weekend instead.

Last year Spencer and I had a house party and, even if I do say it myself, it was pretty awesome! We decorated the house and everyone came dressed in amazing outfits.

Here are some photos of the house and the outfits...
fireplace with flash

fireplace without flash

bloody footprints in the bath

bloody handprints on the shower screen





Spencer aka big bad wolf / nanny from Red Riding Hood

me aka Lil Dead Riding Hood







Edward Scissorhands rocking out!



and the aftermath...



Are you doing anything for Halloween this year?


Edit : all of the decorations were bought from eBay

I have linked to similar items
Bloody footprints
Bloody handprints
Halloween Toilet Sticker
Crashed witch poster
Halloween Caution tape

For the walls we just ripped up lots of black bags and blu tacked them on, we are still picking bits of bag and blu tack off the wall...