Week in Post #21

Saturday, December 3, 2011
Hi all, how are you today? I've been up bright and early fussing with my Christmas decs while the other half is in bed hungover after his works Xmas do last night! 

I've received quite a few bits of post this week so decided to show you my week in post :)

This week I've received...

My Lush order, there was a bit more than this but the rest were Christmas presents, I couldn't resist adding a few things for myself into the basket! I ordered this Wednesday evening and received it yesterday (Friday), very impressive.

 My dresses from Gemma's blog sale, she very kindly added a few chocolates which were delicious! 

 Klorane samples.
 L'Oreal shampoo sample.

 Pantene samples.

50 Luggage tags from eBay, ordered the evening of Friday 25 November, received Friday 02 December.

Heart punch from eBay, ordered the evening of Friday 25 November, received Thursday 01 December.

Have you received any exciting goodies this week?