CheapSmells.com

Monday, December 5, 2011
I was recently contacted by Angela from CheapSmells.com asking me if I'd like some products to review. I jumped at the chance and eagerly awaited the arrival of my surprise products! They stock so many different things on their website that I had no idea what to expect! I soon received an amazing bright pink bubble wrap envelope through the post and couldn't wait to open it up!

I received the items super quickly and the packaging is quite possibly the coolest envelope I've ever received! The selection of products sent to me shows that there is a wide variety available on their website.

Cheap Smells makes online shopping very convenient as not only do they stock various high quality brands they also have very low prices and free postage within the UK.

Now, onto the products that I received...





As you can see there are some pretty big savings! This total order RRP is £72.98, however if you were to order this from CheapSmells.com it would cost a mere £49.29, quite a big saving!

Another massive point for me is that postage to the UK is free (you can view other delivery rates here). They are also running Christmas treats everyday throughout December. Today's treat is £5 off your order.

Overall I am more than impressed with the service received from Cheap Smells and will definitely be looking to order from them in the future.


I will review all of the products in more detail shortly, is there any particular product that you are keen to see first?

*Please note, I was sent this products for consideration but my opinions haven't been swayed, they are, as always, 100% honest and my own*