Festive NOTD

Friday, December 16, 2011
I was so excited to see the arrival of my festive nail foils yesterday. I ordered them from eBay on Sunday night and hoped that they would turn up in time for the Xmas Blogger Meet, which is of course tonight!


I've never attempted any kind of nail wraps before so I set to work straight away. The pack contains 16 foils so I did an accent nail and used 8 of the wraps, which means that I can use the remaining 8 for my works Christmas party next week.


For the accent nail I used two coats of GOSH Holographic and lots of coats of Rimmel Disco Ball.


It took me roughly two hours to do! I did stop for food during that two hours and it certainly didn't seem to take that long. As I said though it is my first time applying any of this type of thing so I'm hoping that it will get easier with practice.


As you can see the wraps have a lovely holographic shine to them.


These were taken after my shower this morning and I'm very pleased to say that they are still intact! The packet states that you remove them with warm soapy water, which made me worry about them coming off in the shower.


They certainly aren't perfect, they're quite rough around the edges but I'm no expert and I'm not claiming to be. I am pleased with how they have come out for my first attempt.


These were unbelievably cheap, they cost just £1.89 with free delivery and there are loads of designs to choose from. I ordered mine from eBay on Sunday night and they arrived yesterday (Thursday). I've rushed this post up this morning as you may still have time to order them for delivery before Christmas.


Are any of you going to the Xmas Blogger Meet tonight? If so, please come say hi! I'm getting quite nervous now and have erupted in spots. I always do before a blogger meet, stupid nerves! So yeah, come say hi to the spotty nervous one with festive nails!!