Week in Photos #40

Sunday, December 11, 2011
This week has been...

FRIENDLY
 Before making my Herman friendship cake I had to split it into four, add other ingredients to one and bake it and then give the other three out with a set of instructions so that other people can start their own Herman.

CWTCHY
A trip up my parents always involves cwtches with Alfie, bless him. They've had him for years, Smudge, who sadly passed away earlier this year, gave birth to him so we had him from birth. He is a massive cat. I call him the BFG (big friendly giant).

NOM
 Steak and Ale Pie, Sprouts & Chestnuts and Red Cabbage & Apple - veg courtesy of Iceland, they have some gorgeous frozen veg in over the festive period.
 Drunken midnight feast. Garlic & herb chicken, ash brown and philladelphia in a ciabatta roll.
I made turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce rolls for lunch today - my fave.

FIT

JLS and One Direction on stage, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven!

HUNGOVER
Today I've been mostly hungover! These Weight Watchers ice creams are amazing for the hangover thirst, and low in calories too! I've had a PJ day today :)

FESTIVE
Flick is always hitting these off to get on her box. I keep putting them back.
Spencer finally got around to putting the lights on our arch.

SWAPPED
I made my first Beauty Box Swap this week. I received my two Dainty Doll eyeliners and Lucy kindly added some eye cream sachets too. I swapped with Lucy who is the page creator, it all went very smoothly and we both received our goods on the same day.

CHILLED
I used the bath bomb that I bought at a local craft fair. It smelt lovely and my skin felt soft afterwards. I wasn't keen on all the bits of plant though. I was too scared to turn the jacuzzi on in my bath as I thought it may clog it up.

Other non-photographed goings on...
I can't believe that there have been 40 of these posts! I've impressed myself with how well I'm managing to stick to posting these. They seem to be quite popular posts and I enjoy doing them which is why its been easy to stick with.
I went out for a meal with two friends on Friday. We went to Frankie & Bennys which I always enjoy. I had the Pesto Salmon and it was amazing! No photos though I'm afraid. It was full in there with Christmas parties so the atmosphere was really good and the music was pumping. 
I went out with the girls last night. Only a few local drinks but I ended up quite drunk. I had a lovely time though and I think that is probably my last night out with the girls before Christmas. Busy, busy!
I loved the X Factor final, I was expecting the duets with the judges to be lame, but I actually loved everyone of them! I really hope that Little Mix win tonight.
I'm getting super excited for the Bristol meet next Friday, I watched the video earlier and am very impressed with the venue - it looks amazing! There are still tickets available if you want to come along.