Week in Photos #41

Sunday, December 18, 2011
This week has been...

NOM
My first red cup of the year :) Praline Mocha 
Today's shopping trip to Cardiff involved claiming my free box of Krispy Kremes from the Cardiff meet
 I also bought cinamon & vanilla glazed cashews from the Christmas market in Cardiff
 Standard hangover food
 Not the most appetising looking photo but this was amazing. Green beans in Philadelphia, Birds Eye Baked to Perfection Salmon and stuffed potato skins 

BUBBLY
I decided to use my LUSH Gingerbread house today. It doesn't mix well with jacuzzi baths. The photo on the left shows how nice it is, lovely orange water and loads of bubbles. The top right is what I opened my eyes to after chilling for a while with the jacuzzi jets going. The bottom right is after I'd emptied the water! My bathroom is covered in bubbles! I currently have towels all over the flower trying to soak up the damage.

FESTIVE
My festive nails are still intact :) I blogged about them here

Today's Cardiff trip also involved Santa's Grotto :) My two year old niece was with us, my sister, mam and me were actually more excited about this than her! It was amazing though, we sat in Santa's living room with Santa and his helper and Gracie had her photo taken and got to choose a present. She was stunned bless her, just went quiet and shy.

GLITZY
My shoe choices for the Bristol meet. I eventually decided on sensible over 'wow'.

Other non-photographed goings on include:

The Bristol meet, I didn't take one photo! I really am rubbish at taking photos lately, I need to get into gear and start snapping otherwise this is going to turn into a rather boring week in words. The meet was amazing, I loved seeing some familiar faces and meeting some new people. It was lovely meeting people that I have been speaking to on Twitter forever! 
StephGemma and Bee have blogged about the event.
I loved the fact that we all had a good drink, I was a lot more relaxed than on previous meets. I really hope we do it again soon, I think a Saturday night in Cardiff should be arranged, anyone keen?

Again, another photo fail. I went to a Wedding party on Saturday which was brilliant. The bride looked amazing! Congratulations Mr & Mrs Groves and thanks for having us if you happen to stumble upon this!