Eyeko Magic Mascara

Sunday, July 3, 2011
I'm always on the quest for a good mascara. I was impressed with Eyeko Big Eyes mascara (review here) so I couldn't resist giving this one a whirl.

First impressions - the packaging WOW! This is the prettiest mascara I have ever seen! It really fits with the 'magic' theme. There are little diamantés all over the tube.


I am quite lucky in that I'm blessed with long eyelashes, my problem is that a) the ends are light so they don't stand out and b) they're too straight.

without mascara

Eyeko say : The 3 in 1 formula inks up lashes a treat and is magic to use! Just glide the wand from root to tip to magically transform limp lashes into a flirtatious flutter! Reveal instant full body volume; marvel at the extended length and applaud the amazing curl with astounding resilience.


top - no mascara    bottom - with Eyeko Magic Mascara

left - no mascara    right - with Eyeko Magic Mascara
The mascara brush is quite a big brush, at first I thought it clumpy and that it may be difficult to apply, I was wrong. The brush makes application really easy and the mascara isn't too gloopy which is always good. 


It doesn't clump my lashes together, it just thickens them and gives them a lovely little flick. 




It takes a few coats to build up a nice dramatic effect but for me the end result is worth it.


Have you tried any Eyeko mascaras? What is your favourite mascara?