Primark Haul

Saturday, July 16, 2011
Hi all, how are you? What a crap day weather wise! The sun seems to be trying to come out now so fingers crossed it forces its way through the cloud! I'm going to Caerleon with the girls tonight which really isn't a good place to go in the rain, its full of pubs with gorgeous beer gardens. Though I'm sure we'll have a laugh whatever the weather! Are you doing anything exciting?

I popped into town this morning before getting my hair cut (I'll show some pics of my hair do soon!). I went wild in Primark and am really pleased with everything I got! I usually end up taking most of it back but am keeping everything! Here is what I bought :

I picked the snake ring up for Rachel as I bought myself one last week without realising that the poor girl has been trying to hunt one down everywhere! They had loads in Cwmbran reduced to £1.





This dress was reduced to £2!


I love these Mr ET PJs! They are Mr T & ET combinbed haha! They are for Spencer, the Nerdy Pants are for me even though they are mens. I'm wearing them now. LOVE.

I got these for Spencer reduced to 50p! Not sure if they're any good but for that price he may as well try them! 

These were on sale for £6, they are so comfortable!

I also picked this up in Superdrug for £5.10 which is the cheapest that I've seen it. I'll let you know if its any good!

Have a fab weekend :)