E.L.F. Cream Eyeliners

Monday, July 4, 2011
Happy Monday evening :) How are you all? I felt rubbish when I finished work but (thankfully) don't feel too bad now. I'm thinking it may be hayfever. I'm going to take an anti histamine before bed tonight and hope that I don't feel crap tomorrow. I really need to get back into the gym (haven't been in about three weeks) and feeling crap all the time just isn't helping.

Anyway, moan over! I've decided that I'm going to show you my huge E.L.F haul bit by bit, starting with the cream eyeliners. I ordered three different shades, Metallic Olive, Gunmetal and Midnight. I wanted black but it was out of stock and has been for a while now.



They all come with their own individual brush.

Top to bottom Midnight, Gunmetal, Metallic Olive

These eyeliners cost just £3.50 each, I got them while they were running the 50% discount so they were an even bigger bargain!

The eyeliner is really soft and creamy, as the name would suggest. This makes application quite easy.

Once dried, which takes approx 10 seconds, this is very difficult to budge! I had to scrub quite hard at these swatches with a baby wipe. For £3.50 I didn't expect them to be as hard wearing, I'm impressed.

The only downside for me with this product is that the little brush that comes with it isn't great. I'm new to cream eyeliners so any brush recommendations or application tips would be greatly appreciated. I've got the E.L.F bamboo eyeliner brush but don't get on with this either, it seems very scratchy and irritates my eyes quite a bit!

Have you tried these eyeliners? What do you think of them? What brush do you apply them with?