Week in Photos #18

Sunday, July 3, 2011
Hello again :) I've had a busy week this week and have had lovely weather which has been a nice bonus.

London trip, I blogged about that here






My niece decided that my flower garland should live in Kitty's bed...

Our rose has come out so pretty... (also my camera impressed me with these snaps!)


Perfect Friday night...

Soaking up the rays, excuse the thunder thighs...

Saturday BBQ fun, I drank, Spencer cooked...

Kitty waiting for her food...

So glad that I bought Spencer that BBQ cook book...


Chocolate strawberries for pudding...

Frappucino and Asda's amazing chocolate and pecan popcorn...

I don't usually bother with the copy and paste status updates on facebook, but this one is spot on, so I did...

While I've got your attention (if I still have) Zoe, Kirsti and I have been in talks about meeting up for a day out in London. It will be on Saturday 20 August and we'll be keeping it as cheap as possible, there have been talks of a 'touristy day' including an open top bus ride! If you're interested let one of us know.

I'll be travelling down by either Megabus or National Express so if you're thinking of coming from my way (South Wales) we can possibly arrange to travel together :)