Week in Photos #19

Sunday, July 10, 2011
This week I've...

been loving this amazing popcorn from Asda

been using up all my freezer food as a defrost is required! Fishcakes, Colcannon & salad with a bit of Boursin cheese - yum :)

More usey uppy food! We've had these pork belly slices & garlic sausage in the freezer for ages, I decided to use them together on a bed of noodles 

Having lonely, naughty lunch. I used to go to the pub with the girls every Friday lunchtime, but I'm saving money so as a result I'm left in the office on my own :( This week I bought a chip butty for £1 and read my South Wales Wedding Magazine

Taking advantage of the 50% discount that Dominos gave me for complaining a while back

laughing at Flick's dirt moustache

Unlucky. Kitty keeps bringing a frog home, she doesn't kill him, just leaves him outside the back door. We lock her in the house, froggy goes home, following day she brings him back! I saw this scratchcard and had to buy it because of this, but I didn't even win £1!

Repping my firm at the local Carnival! 


Counting sweets! I suggested that we did 'how many sweets are in the jar'. As a result I had the job of counting them, thankfully I'm not really a sweet eater so didn't get tempted to eat them all!

prettied the jar up with some of the firms ribbon!

been eating cupcakes. We were raising money for a local netball team on our stall, they also had a stall next to us where they were selling these amazing cupcakes! As a thanks they gave us all a cupcake.

Trying to gain brownie points! Some of you may recognise that this is Dave from Big Brother. He is my cousin. I made him carry one of the firms bag and pose for a photo to try and get brownie points from the boss!  I look awful here because I was laughing so much, him and his mates are nutters!

For those of you who may be wondering, there were 170 sweets in the jar and one lucky lady guessed it spot on! Her daughter was arguing with her as she thought there were a lot less in the jar, I told the daughter that she may want to listen to her mummy as mums are always right!