My MUA Collection

Saturday, July 2, 2011
Hi guys, how are you all this morning? I woke up with a migraine but thankfully it seems to be passing. Its a gorgeous sunny day here in South Wales, so after writing this post up I'm gonna go catch some rays!

I've shown you one or two items from my MUA collection in previous posts, but I thought it would be nice to show you my entire MUA collection in one post. I haven't got a lot yet, and most of what I do have has been sent as gifts in RAK packages. I am planning on building my collection up though, for £1 per item why not!

 My collection



Left - Shade 18 Matt  Right - Shade 12 Pearl


Shade 18 Matt

I'm not really sure why I picked this purple up as its not a shade I would usually wear, but for £1 I thought I may as well try it! I like it, it isn't too in your face, it works great accompanied by other colours. I think it will compliment the smoky eye look particularly well.


Shade 12 Pearl

I was sent this as part of my RAK, I love it! I was initially very shocked as when I swatched it the colour was completely different to what I expected. It looks like its going to be a dark grey colour. As you can see from the swatches you have got the grey colour but it has dark brown undertones. It doesn't look as though I've just applied one colour all over. I'm definitely going to be trying more of their Pearl eyeshadows.




Eye Dust Shade 4

Again this was sent to me as part of an RAK. This is gorgeous, as you can see by the swatch in sunlight it is so shimmery, it really is beautiful. I'm very impressed with this and I love that it can look so different in different light settings.

Left - Intense Glitter Eyeliner, Gold Nugget  Right - Intense Colour Eyeliner, Jet Black

I was sent the gold nugget liner as part of an RAK. After trying this I decided to purchase the black eyeliner. These eyeliners glide on so effortlessly, I am usually useless at applying liner to my top lid, these are a lot easier to apply than any others I have tried. The little sharpener in the lid is a handy little gadget.


 Left Shade 3  Right Shade 10


I'm a fan of MUA lipsticks. I've always been a gloss girl but the £1 price tag on these tempted me to try stick. I have now been converted to stick. These lipsticks are easy to apply and they don't dry your lips out. There is also a little removable pot at the bottom of the lipsticks that contains even more lippy!

Overall I highly recommend MUA products. They have recently launched a new pro range, these cost a bit more than £1 each but are still very cheap for what they are. I'm yet to purchase from this range as my local Superdrug don't stock them. If I come across any I will be snapping them up!

Have you tried MUA? What are your favourite products?