Chicken, Cheese, Salami - Perfection

Saturday, July 2, 2011
Hi girls, how are you all? I've just had a lovely barbecue cooked for me and some lovely wine, I've been uploading photos of the food and drink to my Twitter - I do love a food pic!

I thought I'd share with you one of my favourite, yet easiest, meals to make. Chicken stuffed with cheese and salami wrapped in parma ham - heaven on earth!




When I took these pictures I used parma ham & Boursin cheese with pepper, I have also made it with bacon & Boursin cheese with garlic - both are as good as each other. You can also skip the bacon/ham and dip the chicken in egg and then coat in bread crumbs for a gorgeous kiev.

For these I simply cut a hole in the chicken, filled it with sliced salami and as much cheese as desired, I then wrapped them in parma ham and cooked for the time stated on the packet that the chicken came in.

I served mine with rice, but again, its such a versatile food you can serve it with whatever you like.