RAK Round 2

Friday, July 1, 2011
Hiya, how are you all today? I survived my one and only day in work this week! I was going to have the full week off but it was our financial year end yesterday so they needed me in today as there is a lot of work involved in it. I also went in for my appraisal yesterday so haven't had that much of a break from the office!

This week has been good though, obviously there was the Glee concert in London :) I then won three giveaways in the space of two days! I've won a Charming Girl necklace from Charlene's Giveaway, a Witch Anti Blemish Concealer from Sarah's giveaway and a Rouge Bunny Rouge gift bag from Glossy Boxes Twitter competition! Work randomly bought 32 lottery tickets today (one for each member of staff) for the Euro Millions, whatever we win will be split between us all - fingers crossed that my luck will hold out for this! We also do a weekly lottery syndicate for the Euro Millions on our floor in work so in total I have 45 tickets for tonight!

Anyway, enough of my ramblings! You may remember that Kelly held an RAK a while back and I posted about that to show you what I'd sent and what I'd received. I loved the whole RAK concept and was so excited when Dee announced that she would be holding one! This one was done slightly differently in that we only bought for one person, we spent £10 on that one person. Dee emailed us all to let us know who we were buying for, but didn't tell us who would be buying for us - I loved the element of surprise!

I was thrilled when my goodies turned up super quickly! They were from Lauren over at Gotta Love a Trier. I love the effort that she went into with the gifts and the fab RAK card! She included the necklace because she remembered that I commented on her blog about a necklace from the same shop, how sweet! Here is what I received:





really shocked at the colour that this eyeshadow comes out


I bought for Hannah over at Hello Beautiful, I found Hannah so easy to buy for and managed to get more for the money due to my Peacocks 40% discount vouchers - good timing! I think I actually find it easier to buy for strangers who write blogs than I do for my own friends and family, simply because you can learn so much about someone from reading their blog!


I bought Hannah a Hello Kitty charm for her Pandora bracelet as I know she adores all things Hello Kitty, some chocolates because what girl doesn't like chocolates?!? A cupcake handbag mirror to fit in with her love of all things girly, some daisy earings to feed her earing obsession, two MUA nail polishes and an MUA lipgloss. I re-used my May Glossy Box to send it in.

I just love RAKs and can't wait for the next!