My LookBook : How To Add Color in Your Life...

Friday, February 3, 2012


Hi Girls! My 2012 Fashion Resolution is to add color in my outfits ... and my life! I usually dress in dark colors, rarely wear prints and if you look in my closet I sure have more little black dresses than I should. So, experimenting more with bright colors this season is one of my dressing up goals and starting with this Vanessa Bruno silk dress safely matched with black... was one my family dinner outfits. Give me some time and I will get more edgy ... :)

Visit trendsurvivor.com if you have time, I just posted Notes on Family Dinners, Food, Decorating and Fashion!



2012 Salvatore Ferragamo Fashion Show


If you like my blogs don't forget to follow Trendsurvivor How To and Trendusvivor.com

“Like” Trendsuvivor on Facebook : Trendsurvivor Fan Page

Bloggers you can also follow Trendsurvivor How To through Blog Lovin!
Please, leave me a message I honestly love reading your blogs!!! :)





I am happy with my natural highlights and the loose curls that lasted for about 2 hours...


Lipstick Mac Pro- Longwear Purple Flame A60





My tights are Zara matte opaque 90 denier and my handbag Prada with studs.




Tod's leather jacket.



Cesare Paciotti shoes with studs.





Dress : Vanessa Bruno
Jacket : Tod's
Bag : Prada
Shoes : Cesare Paciotti

Happy New Years and May All Your Stylish Dreams Come True!!!

f you like my blogs don't forget to follow Trendsurvivor How To and Trendusvivor.com
“Like” Trendsuvivor on Facebook : Trendsurvivor Fan Page

Bloggers you can also follow Trendsurvivor How To through Blog Lovin!
Please, leave me a message I honestly love reading your blogs!!! :)